A fast-paced arcade racer inspired by the likes of WipEout and F-Zero.
- Multithreading - Asset loading and rendering
- Particle system with editor
- Visual effects with HLSL shaders
- HDR and Bloom
- Resource management system
- Collision detection for vehicle physics
- Other back-endy kind of stuff
Trials Of Karakk
Cast out by your village, you must face the Trials of Karakk for redemption.
- Multithreaded particles
- Collision system
- Various special effects using HLSL shaders
- Lua implementation
A 3D In-Engine Particle Editor I created and maintained for the 3D projects during The Game Assembly.
Used by our talented game artists for all of our fantastic particle effects in our games.
As humanity's last hope, you must fight your way through an ancient temple to find the salvation for humanity.
- Automatic instancing
- Frustum Culling
- Text using multi-channel signed distance fields
- Network system
- Real-time shadows
- Deferred rendering pipeline
- Color Grading
- Screen-space decals